April 15, 2019 • Pagine at NEC
- We will perform selections from Salvatore Sciarrino’s Pagine on our own Scott Chamberlin’s DMA recital, located in New England Conservatory’s Burnes Hall. More Info.
March 24, 2019 • Tachygenesis in Brookline, MA
- JPSQ is the featured quartet for the Megalopolis Saxophone Orchestra concert at the Boston Latvian Church in Brookline, where we will perform Jacob Wall’s prize-winning quartet, Tachygenesis More Info.
December 7, 2018 • American Patrol with the JP Sax Quartet in Belmont
- We look back on our American musical heritage in honor of Pearl Harbor Day. Focusing on American classics, jazz standards, and patriotic tunes, the Jamaica Plain Saxophone Quartet, presented by Powers Music School, will perform an afternoon of memorable favorites old and new (1:15pm) More Info.
December 1, 2018 • Christmas Busking at the Boston Public Market
- ‘Tis the season for saxophone! Come hear us play this Saturday at noon at the Boston Public Market.
November 30, 2018 • JPSQ Holiday Concert @ Waltham COA
- Join us at 1:00pm for an afternoon of holiday favorites, along with jazz standards and some of America’s best known pop tunes. The Jamaica Plain Saxophone Quartet, presented by Powers Music School, will celebrate the season with you with selections from The Nutcracker, Charlie Brown Christmas, and new takes on old classics. More Info.
November 3, 2018 • Vaisseau Fantôme in Cambridge, MA
- JPSQ is the featured quartet for the Megalopolis Saxophone Orchestra concert at First Church Cambridge. This concert will feature the first-prize quartet from the MSO’s Call for Scores, Vaisseau Fantôme, by MSO Composer-in-Residence Niki Harlafti. More Info.
October 21, 2018 • Sonic Visions at Jamaica Pond (Program Here)
- Surrounded by Jamaica Pond’s vibrant hues, the Jamaica Plain Saxophone Quartet’s (JPSQ) performance, Sonic Visions, will revolve around color as it relates to music, performing works by Debussy, Bozza, Marquez-Barrios, and Heppelman. More Info.
September 24, 2018, 5:30pm • Rasin Wine Tasting Fundraiser in Boston Public Market
- Wine tasting open house to support the Rasin Foundation and the Petite Rivière Health Center in Leogane, Haiti. More Info.